Foot Pain & Back Pain

BNI Weekly Presentation Good morning my BNI Members & Sales Team Welcome Guests & Visitors to this weeks Blog, My Name is Dr. Michael Horowitz, "Your Friendly Neighbourhood Chiropractor";  & Owner of Vancouver Orthotic Clinics. April Fools has Come & Gone! But lets get Serious Here - FOOT PAIN & BACK PAIN are NO JOKE! Too many people are frustrated & unaware of how to treat & prevent Foot Pain & Back Pain You all Know these are the BACKBONE to my Practice The Meat & Potatoes if you Will The Steak & The Sizzle & Make No Mistake - Foot Pain & Back Pain are CONNECTED We as Humans are ALL CONNECTED I view this CONNECTION from a BIOMECHANICAL & NEUROLOGICAL perspective. If you want to have an “Electric” 1-2-1 with me & Talk about JOINTS, MUSCLES & FEET! Invite me, Refer Me & Talk me Up to your Friends, Family & Network  Keep Moving with Your Best Foot Forward! Once again,  It’s Dr. Michael Horowitz  Owner of Vancouver Orthotic Clinics CALL ME!!!! Have a Great Day everyone! * indicates required Name * Email * Phone Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz a Question!
http://dlvr.it/RxFmq0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Postural & Foot ReExamination

Arch Pain in Foot

Strong Glute & Back Extensor Muscles Movement Series