what I've been up to during this Pandemic-BNI-Presentation-July-15-2021

BNI Feature Presentation July 15 2021 What I've been up to during this Pandemic (1) a time to sit back & reflect (2) a time to gear up & plan for new success (3) a chance to follow up on 10 years worth of ideas & implement creative strategies What's the Connection Between Feet & Spine? (1) The body is interconnected from head to toe (2) Chiropractic focuses on the Source of the Problem - which is often from the ground up. (3) Biomechanics & Alignment is another Chiropractic Principle (4) Increases my area of expertise - more people to help - It's Good Business (5) Allows me to use my Diagnosis Skills (Problem Solving) & Help More People (which I love to do)!  NEW LOGO & Business Name (Vancouver Orthotic Clinics)   Expanded Locations: Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey/North Delta, Richmond. Soon Downtown & possibly Victoria, Kelowna & Whistler. I utilize my current marketing strategy & outsource patient referrals to Chiropractic Colleagues. NEW SOCIAL MEDIA BANNER 10,000 Canada Post Mailout to V6H & V6J Arbutus & 12th Greenway BILLBOARD $7500 GRANT & NEW UPDATED WEBSITE & ONLINE STORE My Very Own TIK TOK Channel!! Testomonials - Wall of Love
http://dlvr.it/S3km0n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Postural & Foot ReExamination

Arch Pain in Foot

Strong Glute & Back Extensor Muscles Movement Series